Roadway Lighting Technician Level 2 Certification Program
The Roadway Lighting Technician Level II review is an advanced certification program that is designed to build upon the fundamentals of the Roadway Lighting Level I program. The Level II program covers an advanced level of knowledge and skill sets required specifically for roadway lighting design, installation, management and maintenance.
The review material covered in this two-day program is:
- Roadway Lighting Design
- Electrical Requirements
- Structural and Construction Requirements
- Roadway Lighting Inspection
- Inspection of Underground Facilities
- Inspection of Poles
- Inspection of Overhead Equipment
- Roadway Lighting Control Systems
- Lighting Design Calculations
- Maintenance and Management
- Reference Documents
- Work Zone Temporary Traffic Control Certification or BC TCP (must provide copy of valid certificate)
- Roadway Lighting Level I Certification
- Two years experience in roadway lighting in the field
Who should participate:
This program is intended for those responsible for the design, installation, management and maintenance of roadway lighting who seek an advanced level of professional certification.
Benefits of These Programs:
The goal of these seminars is to provide and enhance the knowledge of personnel responsible for handling various aspects of roadway lighting projects for a safe and effective lighting system.
Certification Renewal Policy:
While IMSA memberships are purchased annually, IMSA Certifications are valid for a period of 3 years from date of issue. There are three options for renewal ... Read more