Roadway Lighting Technician Level 1 Certification Program
The Roadway Lighting Technician Level I Certification review program for qualified personnel is designed to cover the fundamental knowledge and skill sets required for individuals working on Roadway Lighting. The review material will address electrical safety and codes, basic electricity, laws, jurisdictional requirements and basic construction and maintenance.
Additional material covered in the program consists of:
- Safety and Qualifications
- Energy Efficiency
- Lamp and Luminaire Components
- Electrical Service, Poles and High Mast Components
- Basic Lighting Design Fundamentals
- Lighting Applications
- Maintenance of Systems
- Reference Documents
- Testing, Investigation and Troubleshooting
Who Should Participate:
This program is intended for those responsible for the installation and maintenance of roadway lighting who seek professional certification.
- Work Zone Temporary Traffic Control Certification or BC TCP (must provide copy of valid certificate)
Benefits of These Programs:
The goal of these seminars is to provide and enhance the knowledge of personnel responsible for handling various aspects of roadway lighting projects for a safe and effective lighting system.
Certification Renewal Policy:
While IMSA memberships are purchased annually, IMSA Certifications are valid for a period of 3 years from date of issue. There are three options for renewal ... Read more