Roadway Lighting Level 1 Certification Program
This two-day Roadway Lighting Level I Certification seminar for qualified personnel is designed to aid individuals in understanding fundamental aspects of Roadway Lighting. The review material will address Electrical Safety and Codes; Basic Electricity and Laws; and Basic Construction and Maintenance.
The principal objectives of the seminar are to:
- Develop a good working knowledge of electrical safety and safe equipment operation
- Electric laws and electrical codes
- Introduce basic maintenance and construction concepts for roadway lighting, including basic roadway components
- Provide an introduction to roadway lighting and the necessary basics to help the participant’s readiness for the examination which follows
- Work Zone Temporary Traffic Control Certification or BC TCP (must provide copy of valid certificate)
Who Should Participate:
Individuals who are involved with design, installation, and maintenance projects related to roadway and street lighting will benefit by taking this seminar. This seminar covers various aspects to help ensure the safety of motorist and workers regarding the quality roadway lighting system
Benefits of These Programs:
The goal of these seminars is to provide and enhance the knowledge of personnel responsible for handling various aspects of roadway lighting projects for a safe and effective lighting system.
Certification Renewal Policy:
While IMSA memberships are purchased annually, IMSA Certifications are valid for a period of 3 years from date of issue. There are three options for renewal ... Read more