British Columbia Section
TIMES ARE A’CHANGING ..
IMSA BC is adjusting how we conduct our Spring and Fall Tech Sessions & Tradeshows
In 2019 we are proposing:
- SPRING 2019 will be an EDUCATION WEEK (April 29 to May 3) consisting of Special Education Programs combined with Certification Courses (NO TRADE SHOW FOR THIS EVENT)
- FALL 2019 is proposed to be a larger tradeshow/technical session event – exact location and date/times are being sorted out – we expect details by end of February !!!
- City of Surrey's Vision Zero Expo 2019, February 8th and 9th, Visit Vision Zero's Event Page. Information for Exhibitors and Sponsors.
- IMSA Traffic Signal Technician Level 1 Certification on April 29th and 30th (tentative) Request Only. Prices may change!
- IMSA Roadway Lighting Technician Level 2 Certification on April 29th and 30th (tentative) Request Only. Prices may change!
- IMSA BC - Introduction to Traffic Signals - Design and Operation. May 1st and 2nd (tentative) Stay Tuned!
- IMSA Traffic Signal Technician Level 2 Field Certification on May 1st and 2nd (tentative) Request Only. Prices May change!
- IMSA Traffic Signs and Pavement Markings Level 1 Certification on May 1st and 2nd (tentative) Request Only. Prices may change!
- 124th IMSA International Conference, Forum and Expo in New Orleans, LA on August 18 to 22, 2019
- Submit a request for another Certification Program