British Columbia Section
COVID-19 VIRUS Announcement
Participants in IMSA Certification Schools and IMSA BC sponsored events, while generally not in the COVID-19 Virus high risk category, are an integral part of the Public Safety, Public Infrastructure and Emergency Operations resource base. In consideration of this, the IMSA BC Board of Directors has decided to postpone upcoming Certification Schools until late October or as the situation requires. Our AGM has been cancelled for this year. Participants on waiting lists or registered for Certification Schools will be notified by email as events unfold.
Please click on the following link to view the latest IMSA B.C. Section Newsletter (pdf)
- IMSA Unmanned Infrastructure Solutions Webinar June 18
- IMSA Smart City Cybersecurity Best Practices Webinar June 24
- IMSA International Virtual Conference August 12-14
- IMSA Traffic Signal Technician Level 1 Certification October 26-27 Register Online (Coquitlam)
- IMSA Traffic Signs and Pavement Markings Level 1 Certification October 26-27 Register Online (Coquitlam)
- IMSA Traffic Signal Technician Level 2 Field Certification October 28-29 Register Online (Coquitlam)
- IMSA Traffic Pavement Markings Level 2 Certification October 28-29 Register Online (Coquitlam)
- IMSA BC Fall Trade Show and Info Sessions (TBA)
- Submit a request for another Certification Program
DID YOU KNOW...
All IMSA certifications are valid for a three year period from date of issue. The expiration date can be found on the certificate and certification card. Renewal requirements must be completed prior to the expiration date of the individual’s current certification(s). IMSA Renewal Information IMSA Partners Offering Virtual C.E.C.'s
WorkSafeBC undertakes extensive public consultation on regulation and policy issues and that WorkSafeBC is required to hold a public hearing before changes can be made to the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations. This is an opportunity industry stakeholders and for "Subject Matter Experts" to become involved in the development of regulations and policy. Follow the link: WorkSafeBC Current Public Hearings and Consultations