British Columbia Section
BIG NEWS - IN PERSON CERTIFICATION is Finally Coming!
iMSA BC is offering IN PERSON certification schools for Traffic Signals and Signs and Pavement Markings in mid-November at the Coquitlam Executive Inn. These schools can be used to satisfy related certification renewal requirements if you are short the required 16 hours.
Online Certification Programs are available if you are in urgent need of a certification or wish to challenge a certification exam. If the IMSA BC Section is not offering the desired Certification, it may be offered by another section. Be aware that moderators from the USA and to some extent other Canadian moderators will not have the knowledge of local regulations and procedures. IMSA Online Certification Programs
- IMSA Traffic Signal Technician Level 1 Certification on November 15-16 Register Online (Coquitlam)
- IMSA Traffic Signs and Pavement Markings Level 1 Certification on November 15-16 Register Online (Coquitlam)
- IMSA Traffic Signal Technician Level 2 Field Certification on November 17-18 Register Online (Coquitlam)
- IMSA Pavement Marking Technician Level 2 Certification on November 17-18 Register Online (Coquitlam)
- IMSA 2022 International Conference July 25th - 27th Orlando FL.
- Submit a request for another Certification Program
DID YOU KNOW...
IMSA BC is getting SOCIAL!
Connect with us on now on Linked In, where we will share information on upcoming conferences and events, IMSA certifications and training, career postings, and relevant traffic news. Other than staying informed, what's in it for you? This is an opportunity for YOU to connect easily with your colleagues in the traffic industry, and grow your network. YOU can be the first to share industry news with us as you find it, voice your opinions, and educate others. We can't wait to connect with you all online! Follow IMSA BC on Linked In NOW!
All IMSA certifications are valid for a three year period from date of issue. The expiration date can be found on the certificate and certification card. Renewal requirements must be completed prior to the expiration date of the individual’s current certification(s), IMSA Renewal Information
Worksafe BC Participation!
WorkSafeBC undertakes extensive public consultation on regulation and policy issues and that WorkSafeBC is required to hold a public hearing before changes can be made to the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations. This is an opportunity industry stakeholders and for "Subject Matter Experts" to become involved in the development of regulations and policy. Follow the link: WorkSafeBC Current Public Hearings and Consultations